Technical Furniture & Workstation Solutions for Multiple Industries
For newly manufactured consoles, Saraval partners with high end manufacturers. That design and manufacture award-winning technical furniture solutions for technology centers and mission-critical applications around the world. We provide design, manufacturing services, and guidance to clients and architects involved in planning and building large- and small-scale command and control centers, public safety facilities, network operations centers, trading floors and advanced technology facilities that operate on a 24/7 basis. We’re world renowned for our ability to approach any project in a flexible manner and provide a solution that is unique and customized to each client’s needs.
Another thing that sets Saraval apart as technical furniture industry leaders is our unshakable commitment to our clients’ satisfaction. We oversee every step of the process for your project in person! No matter where our clients are located, one of our knowledgeable representatives will be on hand to manage the project from space planning and technical workstation furniture selection through delivery and installation. Our involvement in each project ends only when the customer is completely satisfied.
Why Work with Us for Your Technical Furniture Design
Saraval and the manufacturers we partner with have the following credentials and offer the following services and capabilities for technology furniture:
- More than thirty years experience in designing and building award-winning consoles, technical furniture systems and related products.
- Over 6,500 installations, including dozens of the largest government and private command and control rooms of their kind.
- A state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- ISO 9001 registration committed to the processes that continually produce quality products and services.
- A company dedicated to product development, design ergonomics, and benchmark solutions for the management of technology.
- A highly tenured staff in the fields of ergonomic design, and engineering professionals dedicated to console furniture and related products.